Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Who wrote the Murder of Julia Lowell"

In the late 1990s the Copper Queen Hotel had Murder Mystery Weekend. One was co-written by me.It was so popular that the manager and his employees began filling this ghost ledger daily about anything that sounded believable.I guess it worked.In the decade that followed an individual saw the market for ghost in Bisbee,seeing it was happening all over the country.The fade with spirits and or ghost have died down somewhat the zombie craze is taking its place.Don't get me wrong here I believe in spirits and their movements.Nobody was murdered or to my knowledge has died in the Queen. Lets remember now that the Hotel was built by P.D.they were very conservative in their business and leisure time.The Hotel lodged only investors in their Mines or tourist( then a tourist was welcomed breed of traveler) We as host do not give them the respect they deserve.Without them most of are residents would be residing some where else.No local in those days rented a room at the Queen,for any reason.I believe in a few spirit sitings here in Bisbee but I am keeping them to my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment