Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Can we put stock into the Stock"

 The word is on the street that Patrisha will open the Stock Exchange on or around Valentines Day.Patrisha has put so much money and a great deal oftime into the renovation and restoratoin,regarding the Brewery Building.My self I wish to thank her for saving that building from  demolision .As most of you are aware that I am a historian and archivist.Iam an authrity on that building as well as Mr. J.M.Muhiem.Yes,I am sure he is resting well now that his building is been tacken care of and once again being utilzed.I due hope she plans to have the interior of the saloon  furnished with a historical venue of sorts.There is so much J.M.Muheim built and created in Bisbee.The Muhiem Heritage House has tacken a back seat as far as history is concerned these days.I am sad to know that the house has been abuse and molested.I amm looking forward to libating at tha Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment