Saturday, February 9, 2013

"Uprooted in Bisbee?"

I heard talk of the city removing all the trees in Grassy Park,sometime in the near future.If that is correct I do hope they replace them with others.I am aware that these trees are somewhat an eye sore and have been for a while but lets hope the replace them with trees .We need more nature in and around Main Street and Brewery Gulch.The Post Office building is looking quit shabby does need some work on its cornices on a few of the colums ,on the third floor.There is many little and a few large items that should be addressed to make are town somewhat pleasing to the eye.Not only for our visitors but for us residents also.The chipped asphalt the city spread on our city street after are last snow fall was a mistake.When I hear the word Asphalt I think petroleum.I had to leave old Bisbee for two days after,the stuff was spread.I have been told many people had some difficulty breathing,as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment